Search billions of records on

Jook Po / Zupu

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Chinese Surnames Queries ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mr. Lui ( on November 18, 2006 at 11:07:58:

I know what village my grandfather came from in Hoy Sun/Toi San/Taishan, so now, how do I ask for a copy of the Jook Po/Zupu?

What language do I write the letter in? Traditional or Siplified writing?

How do I address the envelope?

To whom?
village name
Guangdong Province

Do I need a Zip Code/Postal Code?

Should I offer money? Or should I wait untill they ask for it? How much should I expect this to cost? How do I send money to China? How can I pay for return postage (a stamped selfaddressed envelope) for a preliminary reply?

Do I have to prove I am a decendant of my grandfather? And how would I do this?

Any help on this matter will be welcolm

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup


Subject: Re: Jook Po / Zupu


[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Chinese Surnames Queries ] [ FAQ ]