Search billions of records on

Re: Can anyone help me?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Chinese Surnames Queries ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by H D T I PERERA ( on March 30, 2010 at 23:09:43:

In Reply to: Can anyone help me? posted by Kristina on February 01, 2004 at 12:46:27:

H.D.T .Indrajith Perera
No.12B, Nelumpura Road,
Sri Lanka.
E-Mail Address:

The Manager,

Dear Sir,

May I have a moment of your precious time to place my grievous and humble position before you for your kind and sympathetic consideration please.
Sir I am an unemployed person aged 30 yrs. I am married and living in a rented out house with my wife small daughter and my old and feeble father.
This house is rented out on monthly basis and Rupees 10,000/= paid monthly .It is a big amount for me since I am an unemployed person. Before my arrival to the present house, the house that had been inherited to me from my father was sold out some time back and later the whole amount of money received was lost due to the fact that I became a prey of a group of cheerful person.
We are of course now in a very helpless situation and I most respectfully request you sir that I may be helped financially to enable me to buy a house here in Sri Lanka and also to get me and employment in your country. A normal house costs about $150,000 (US Dollars) in Sri Lanka.
I am attaching my photograph here with please.
Your kind response to me is awaited with great respect.
Thanking You Sir,
Himidumage Don Thushantha Indrajith Perera.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup


Subject: Re: Re: Can anyone help me?


[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Chinese Surnames Queries ] [ FAQ ]