Posted by yolanda (18.104.22.168) on September 25, 2007 at 21:25:39:
In Reply to: Tour guide in Guangzhou ,China posted by chinatiger on September 30, 2003 at 05:40:16:
Hello, this is Yolanda from China.
I would like to take this great honor to introduce myself. I live in Guangzhou, China. I am a permanent resident here.
I work as an independent business assistant and interpreter (translator) in Guangzhou and the peripheral area,also i can travel with buyer to other cities for business when it's necessary. I speak fluent English, graduated from GuangDong University of Foreign Studies.
After the graduation of university, i have been involved in foreign trade business for 8 years. I am quite familiar with the foreign trade business procedure. I hope my previous working experience could be helpful to you.
Generally, i can assit you as below.
1) Interpreter & translator in Guangzhou and peripheral areas, or trip to other cities
2) Transportant arrangment, such as hotel reservation, book airplane tickets,guide for personnal shopping, guide for tour
3) Guide for business to the wholesale markets and manufactureies,negotiate good prices with suppliers
4) Orders follow up, inspection, shipment arrangments, handling export procedure, make and post shipment documents to buyers
5) Source new products and suppliers
I have handled items as toys& gifts, cookware & kitchenware,furniture, garments, jewlellery, shoes, handbags, auto parts,and so on. Guangzhou is a really good business center (various big wholesale markets gather here,such as auto parts, shoes, garmets,handbags, furniture....). I
For any foreign friends need an interpreter and translator, pls be free to contact me by email: email@example.com, or Mobile:0086 13719210491
Looking forward to meeting you in Guangzhou!
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids